|Contents of lectures||• Introduction: definition of packing materials, functions and classification of packaging
• Metall packaging: metal materials and properties, metal packaging materials, ..., corrosion, interaction of metal packaging and content
• Glass pakciging: classes of glass, properties of glass, ..., interaction of glass packaging and content
• Poymer packaging: structure and properties of polymer materials, properties and production process of polymer materials, ..., interaction of packaging and content, biodegradable polymer materials, edible ppolymer packaging.
• Paper and carton packaging: paper, carton, properties of paper and carton, classification of paper and carton, packaging paper, classes of paper packaging ....
• Multilayer packaging: classes of multilayer packaging, processing of multilayer packaging, other materials, glues, color, gloss, solvents, barrier properties of multilayer packing materials, preparation of multilayer materials, uses of multilayer packaging and packaging prepared from barrier materials,
• Wood packaging: properties of wood, classes of wood for packaging production, forms of wood packaging...
• Methods of packaging: vacuum packaging, hot packaging, packing under sterile conditions, pasteurization and sterilization of packaging.
• New technologies in packaging: active and smart packaging, packing in controlled atmosphere...
• Standards ... related to main demands for packaging in order to be put in trade, markings in packaging, security marks, barcode|