The Centers of TMF
The Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy has established the following centers contributing to more efficient collaboration with industries:
- Innovation Centre, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy was established with the aim of crating the innovations, prototype development, new products and services, as well as transferring the knowledge and technology to production.
- Cleaner Production Centre was together with UNIDO established with a mission to promote and carry out the concept of cleaner production within Serbian companies and to raise the awareness of the importance of sustainable development.
- Centre for Water Technology, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy was established with the aim of promoting and carrying out the professional and research work within the scope of water quality and contemporary technology techniques for water processing and water quality improvement.
- Development and Research Centre of Graphical Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy (RIC) was established to perform service activities related to printing, i.e. the preparatory, printing and graphical editing services.
- Centre for paper, packaging and graphics (CPA&G) was established to consolidate cooperation with entities in the field of paper production, packaging and printing industry.