|Contents of lectures||The cours covers considerations of laboratory building, wet chemistry laboratory area, high-toxicity area, controlled environment room, laboratory area for biological analyses, for radioactivity measurements, for storage, laboratory hoods and other exhaust air contaminant systems, energy conservation, and health safety work in a laboratory. The QA/QC principles in accordance with the SRPS ISO 17025 standard are also evaluated. The main requirements for the accreditation including laboratory structure, resources (personnel, facilities, equipment, metrological traceability, externally provided products and services), processes (review of requests, verification and validation of methods, sampling, technical records, reporting of results, complaints) and management system (documentation, risks and opportunities, improvement, corrective actions, internal audits, management reviews).|
|Contents of exercises||Students in the course of practical classes on the subject develop project assignments that accompany theoretical lessons.
1. Design of laboratory space and equipment of laboratory for testing food, water, air, soil, waste, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, textiles, metals, tobacco products, toys, detergents, leather, minerals, ceramics, safety at work.
2. Design of laboratory space and equipment of laboratory for wet chemistry, potentially high toxicity laboratory area, controlled atmosphere room, space for biological analyses, for radioactivity measurements, storage space
3. Design of the air purification system in the laboratory
4. Energy efficiency analysis in the laboratory
5. Assessment of work safety in the laboratory
6. Development of quality system documentation for laboratory staff
7. Preparation of laboratory documents of the quality system for equipment
8. Metrological traceability
9. Externally procured products and services, reviewing the request for testing, bid and contract
10. Selection, verification and validation of methods
11. Sampling and handling of samples for testing
12. Reporting of laboratory test results
13. Treatment of complaints, objections and corrective measures
14. Internal audits and management reviews|